Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Excerpt from Watching John

  1. #1
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    John: you ain't gonna be able to sleep at all man

    Ace: why?

    John: 'cause your gonna be pissing in the toliet all night

    Ace: then I'll sleep on the toliet. I've done it before...get that good masturbation on the toliet cuz after you fuckin masterbate you know, you just wanna fuckin fall asleep, you know what I'm talking about?

    (((as John plays his guitar...)))

    Ace: This is fucking nice..

    (((finding out that the light on the recorder is to the volume of our voices...mindless chants and little diddies on the gee tar...amazed)))

    Ace: this is feeling kind of nice, just relaxing...

    John: was that a car door?

    Ace: might of been
    who would that be though?

    John: I don't fucking know
    it's a quarter after one
    I don't know who would be showing up now

    (((as I get up to check the door, John still playing)))

    John: anybody out there?

    Ace: no....


    ***

    Ace: I bite and tug on nipples...

    John: huh?

    Ace: with girls

    John: wha what'da say?

    Ace: I bite and tug on 'em

    John: owww
    i think that would hurt em dude

    Ace: try it

    John: nah, I like sucking on em but i don't wanna bite on em

    Ace: Like no, just like, like you know how the nipples like this, like this
    don't do it very hard, you know how you roll stuff on your teeth, roll it...just dont, don't do it too hard though ahh, like *kiss kiss* ewww, play with em... not too hard

    John: (starts to laugh)

    Ace: it's like when your investigating something you don't know, you touch it, you umm..see the texture of the tittie

    John: (laughs again and once again starts playin)

    (((just thinking now how I love to just sit back and listening to him playing really relaxing and medatative...I could sleep to it...I could do almost anything to it...)))

    John: my fucking foots asleep....ahh fucker, emm...fucking, i hate when my feet are asleep *beating his foot* like it ...have you ever had your arm fall like totally asleep where you just have to wing it..

    Ace: I beat it against something

    John: yeah, me too...

    ***

    (((now listening to Jimi Hendrix)))

    Ace: I'm gonna shot my old lady

    John: I love fucking jimi hendrix man...

    ***

    (((real instutionalized in his ways was John, always on top of things - in his life, he runs fast hard and happy...easy spirit, wears a smile -- which is tall and proud...)))

    John: I am me... and I am everything. (with his hand up)

    Ace: too bad the recorder didn't catch ya with yr hands up.

    John: (chuckles)

    ***

    his life is saturated in beauty, great intellect pours from his mind and mouth, his stature isn't too much, but just right - except for the all too hairy facials and chest... as of current, real satisfied with his girl - his stunner, tall brunette with little blond strands escaping down along with those dark strands...plump skin all over with sparkling thin lips that you want to kiss (but not I, 'cause of course she is John's -- I'm just saying - for the record - my innoncence) her legs slender sleek and long..don't talk to her much, but she laughs often and it sur' ain't no attractive laugh, but why should I care...I don't I don't

    ***

    Ace: I fucking bet it'd be a trip smoking out to Hendrix

    John: No shit

    Ace: I've only smoked out to Radiohead and The Doors

    John: I think uh...uh.. the best one is...I never smoked to this cd, but the Band of Gypsies man

    Ace: Oh god


    ***

    John: Last night I was stoned and I fuckin'... I swear to god I went through these three cd's in a half hour

    Ace: (chuckles)

    John: I fucking went Albert Collins, John Lee Hooker and fucking Buddy Guy... and I was just like ...they were just like that...but it was so awesome, I sittin there stoned man... John Lee Hooker on there...oh fuck he's bad ass to get stoned with

    John: what would it be like to be livin in the 60's and meet Jimi Hendrix man or meet anybody back then 'cause it was so much easier back then...to meet people

    Ace: yeah it was... so much easier to live..

    John: yeah

    Ace: There's so many fucking restrictions now

    John: so much new technological bullshit

    Ace: everything was just so fucking___ real, it's just there you know, it's either there or not you know, nowadays it's like... "oh we can get there"..

    John: and you could smoke weed___ on the corners back then

    Ace: (while chuckling) no shit!
    fucking___ acid.


    ***

    Ace: it is the 25th of May, 2001 (John chuckles) ... and here we are in John's room,

    John: I graduate today

    Ace: hell yeah

    and I gotta take a drug test today
    that's why we got this (tap tap on the container) CRANberry juice!

    man...

    you gotta take everyday as a big day man, you gotta fuckin' enjoy it...no matter what there's always gonna be so much beauty in the world, you just gotta find it

    ***

    and he goes on a rant about the Black Crowes - his favorite band - and here we go...10 minutes or so, even though I got intrigued....I was just like "blah blah" in my head - the text of two blahs dancing around on a checkered floor inside my head -- I can see it now! - what a vision! ---- Black Crowes John? Yes John - and the blahs dance harder!


    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this was a project I started at the beginning of the summer....Watching John was, let me emphasize WAS, gonna be my first novel ...but it didn't turn out 'cause I started working second shift and never hung around John hardly...which wasn't good, cuz as you can see, John and I had a great time....but I don't know...i might make a short story out of it...but I like the structure of it....and everything to it....so tell me what you think....

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    absolutely love it love it
    smiling wonderfully and my day is made sweet buy the thoughts of you, john.... and my own smiles i guess... haha

    wonderful to read

    please please

    send me some of it.

    i want to read it....
    i'll give you what i think based on writing structure and what else if you want...
    but right now..
    i'd rather just smile.


    ------------------
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •